Phosphorous-free, 11X concentrated reverse osmosis antiscalant (by volume) for reduced shipping cost.
- 11X super concentrate
- Inhibits calcium carbonate scale up to a Calcium Carbonate Nucleation Index (CCNI) of 2.0
- Controls calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium and strontium sulfates, as well as silica scales in waters with a high fouling potential
- Phosphorous-free and designed for use where discharge of RO brine into the environment is a concern
- Approved for use by all major membrane manufacturers
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Colorless to light yellow liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (as is): 3 – 5
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Specific Gravity: 1.20 ± 0.05
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums
- 275 gallon totes and bulk shipments
Store in a cool, dry place. In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Veraflux™ may be diluted up to 11 times prior to dosing. For best results, it is preferable to use de-chlorinated permeate quality water for dilution. Normally fed continuously prior to the final cartridge filter. An AWC technical representative will determine dosage required to inhibit scale formation, using antiscalant projections.