Phosphorous-free, superconcentrated reverse osmosis antiscalant for reduced shipping cost
- Phosphorous-free, super concentrated reverse osmosis antiscalant for reduced shipping cost
- Inhibits calcium carbonate scale up to a Calcium Carbonate Nucleation Index (CCNI) of 2.0
- Controls calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium and strontium sulfates, as well as silica scales in waters with a high fouling potential
- Phosphorous-free and designed for use where discharge of RO brine into the environment is a concern
- Approved for use by all major membrane manufacturers
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Halal certified
- Kosher certified
- Appearance: Colorless to light yellow liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- Solubility in water: Complete
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums
- 275 gallon totes and bulk shipments
Safety and Handling
Store in a cool, dry place. In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Chemical Feeding and Control
Veraflux should be injected continuously into the RO feedwater line, always downstream of multimedia filters, and preferably downstream of the cartridge filters in the presence of a static mixer. In the absence of a static mixer, dosing upstream of the cartridge filters will serve as a substitute to improve mixing.
Dosage should be determined using AWC Proton® membrane antiscalant projection software.
Dilution may vary based on metering pump size and target dosage. This product should only be diluted by the plant operation staff at the point of use. Dilution of this product for resale will void its NSF approval. If the product must be diluted more than 10X, it should be used within a 2 – 3 weeks to avoid biological growth.