8X concentrated RO antiscalant (by volume) for reduced shipping cost.
- 8X super concentrate antiscalant
- Broad spectrum antiscalant designed to inhibit inorganic scale formation in membrane separation processes
- Inhibits calcium carbonate scale up to a Calcium Carbonate Nucleation Index (CCNI) of 2.2
- Effectively inhibits formation of calcium sulfate, calcium phosphate, calcium fluoride, barium sulfate, strontium sulfate and silica
- Stabilizes metal ions to prevent metal oxides precipitation and disperses existing metal oxides/ hydroxides, silt and clay particles
- Approved for use by all major membrane manufacturers
- Environmentally compatible, especially where discharge of waste into the environment is a concern
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Clear Yellow liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (as is) @ 25°C: < 2.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.40 ± 0.1
- Solubility in water: Complete
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums
- 275 gallon totes and bulk shipments
Store in a cool, dry place. In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Normally fed continuously prior to the final cartridge filter. It should be injected by chemical dosing pump from a dilution tank or directly from the drum to the feedwater line. The amount of Everflux® required to inhibit scale formation depends on the quality of feed water and operational parameters of the membrane system. An AWC technical representative will provide the approximate dosage rate for your system.