Inside Sales Associate
Solicits orders and creates quotations for current and prospective customer; reviews technical requirements for bid solicitations; maintains contracted accounts; assists and coordinates with outside sales staff.
- Cold call to identify and develop new customers
- Review bid solicitation documents; prepare submittals as necessary
- Develop existing accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggest related and new items
- Respond to incoming phone and email/web inquiries and RFQ’s; qualify leads and funnel to appropriate sales channel
- Coordinate customer orders; enter orders into accounting order entry system and work with production & shipping to schedule order fulfillment; communicate expected delivery date to customers
- Maintain customer database; enter client data and communications consistently into CRM
- Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Problem Solving, Detail Oriented, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism
- Motivation for Sales
- Minimum 2 year Associate’s Degree is required but a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years inside-sales experience and Proficiency in MS office applications is required.
- Strong database and CRM experience is desired
We are immediately seeking a full-time Lab Technician to join our team of professionals in Tampa, Florida. All applicants must have an A.S. in Chemistry, and a minimum of 2 years wet chemistry experience in a professional setting.
MUST have a chemistry degree. Please do not apply if your only lab experience is related to blood-work laboratories – that is irrelevant experience for this position. We are looking for people who can perform chemistry related calculations and have experience in performing chemical experiments and chemical analyses.
- Sample preparation
- Wet chemistry
- Optical and electron microscopy
- Elemental and IR analysis for identification of deposits
- Accurate record keeping of data
- Assistance in preparing reports
- Ability to calibrate and operate laboratory equipment
- Good math skills and ability to perform basic calculations
- Good writing skills and grammar
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Associates or Bachelor degree in chemistry (Candidates without chemistry degrees need not apply)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- All applicants will be required to undergo an in-lab evaluation at our facility in Plant City, FL.