Phosphorous-free membrane antiscalant with broad inhibition capabilities; highly effective for inhibition of sulfate and phosphate scales.
- Premium phosphorous-free antiscalant designed to inhibit sulfate scales at high super saturations
- Inhibits calcium carbonate scale up to a Calcium Carbonate Nucleation Index (CCNI) of 2.0
- Inhibits formation of all carbonate and phosphate scales
- Exhibits control of reactive silica at low to moderate levels
- Able to disperse colloidal particulates such as silt, clay and colloidal silica
- Effectively stabilizes metal ions and disperses metal hydroxides
- Phosphorous-free and environmentally compatible
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Colorless to light yellow liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (as is) @ 25°C: 3 – 5
- Specific Gravity: 1.10 ± 0.05
- Solubility in water: Complete
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums
- 275 gallon totes and bulk shipments
Store in a cool, dry place. In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Normally fed continuously prior to the final cartridge filter. It should be injected by chemical dosing pump from a dilution tank or directly from the drum to the feedwater line. The amount of AWC A-104 required to inhibit scale formation depends on the quality of feedwater and size of the membrane system. An AWC technical representative will provide you with the specific control range and the approximate dosage rate for your system.