Fast-acting oxidizing microbiocide for use with Reverse Osmosis (RO) / Nanofiltration (NF) membrane systems. NSF approved for use with potable water systems.
- Liquid oxidizing microbiocide for inhibiting slime formation in membrane systems and a variety of water treatment applications
- Effectively penetrates existing biofilms even at elevated pH
- Does not react with ammonia or amines
- May be used in conjunction with chloramines without impacting their stability
- Formulated to be used in direct contact with Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration and Ultrafiltration membranes
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Yellow-green liquid
- Odor: Sharp, pungent odor
- Solubility in water: Complete
- 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums, 275 gallon totes
Safety and Handling
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Harmful if swallowed, absorbed through the skin, or inhaled. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating or drinking.
Chemical Feeding and Control
Add 0.1 – 0.5 ppm of chlorine dioxide continuously into the Reverse Osmosis or Ultrafiltration System. It is recommended that dosage be monitored using a chlorine dioxide sensor or potentiostatic analyzer. Do not use in conjunction with sodium metabisulfite or any other reducing agents, as they will deactivate this product. Always ensure there is no detectable sulfite residual ahead of the injection point.