Stabilized zinc phosphate corrosion inhibitor designed for Reverse Osmosis permeate with low to moderate alkalinity. Protects steel, copper, brass & lead.
- Corrosion inhibitor for the treatment of potable water systems
- Inhibits corrosion by forming a stable, evenly distributed protective film on the inside of distribution piping and metal surfaces
- Provides both anodic and cathodic protection
by combining orthophosphate with proprietary stabilized zinc salts and organic zinc phosphates
- Especially effective with lime softened water and RO permeate, and is stabilized so as not to precipitate even at elevated pH levels necessary for long term stability of chloramines
- Inhibits corrosion of steel distribution system water lines, iron and galvanized piping, and lead and copper plumbing
- Decreases the potential for THM formation when dosed with chlorine and protects against the release of asbestos or cement from water mains. Also substantially reduces leaching of lead from piping and lessens the occurrence of microbial-induced corrosion, providing longer system life.
- Saves money by reducing corrosion, lowering chlorine demand and decreasing hydrant flushing, leaks and failures
- Guaranteed to meet the requirements of ANSI/ AWWA B506
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Colorless to light yellow liquid
- Odor: Odorless
- Solubility in water: Complete
5 gallon pails, 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums, 275 gallon totes
Chemical Feeding and Control
Normally fed continuously to the system being treated by means of a chemical metering pump. In most applications, product is fed
as a concentrate, without the necessity of dilution. Dosing rate is based on water quality. The overall product applications and the specific chemical feed and control methods employed must be specified by the technical representative servicing the facility.