Colloidal silica dispersant for use with industrial and municipal RO membrane systems. Prevents formed colloidal silica particles from coalescing and depositing on the membrane surface.
- Highly effective in inhibiting formed colloidal silica particles from coalescing and depositing on RO membrane surface
- Disperses organic and inorganic colloidal particles to inhibit surface deposition
- Phosphorous-free, and designed for use where discharge of RO brine into the environment is a concern
- Appearance: Off-White Powder
- Stability: Excellent
- pH (5% solution): 3 – 7
- Solubility in water: Soluble
- 110 lb. Fiber Drums
In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Always wash hands thoroughly after handling. For more inormation, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Ultratek Si should be made up to a 10% solution prior to dosing. For best results, it is preferable to use de-chlorinated permeate quality water for dilution. The dosage of Ultratek Si will vary depending on the colloidal particle load.