Liquid oxidizing RO chemical for use in membrane systems and a variety of water treatment applications. Oxidizes and disperses biofilms.
- Liquid oxidizing RO chemical for use in membrane systems and a variety of water treatment applications
- Oxidizes and disperses biofilms
- Effective over a wide pH range, with highest efficacy below pH 8.5
- Does not react with ammonia or amines, and does not contribute to nitrosamine formation
- Fully biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Formulated to be used in direct contact with reverse osmosis, nanofiltration and ultrafiltration membranes
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Clear colorless liquid
- Odor: Vinegar odor
- pH (1% solution): <3
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Specific Gravity: 1.14
- 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums, 275 gallon totes
Safety & Handling
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Wear at least chemical resistant gloves and eye protection, face shield, and chemical resistant garments when handling, moving or using this product. Harmful if swallowed, absorbed through the skin, or inhaled. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating or drinking. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Chemical Feeding and Control
Add 10 – 40 ppm of Perasperse 15 continuously into the Reverse Osmosis or Ultrafiltration System. For occasional intermittent feed, do not exceed 600 ppm Perasperse 15.
For CIP use only after removing all foulant from membranes by high and low pH cleaning. Circulate a 0.5% solution for up to 4 hours, and make sure to open and close valves to ensure that all parts in fully in contact with the oxidizing solution.