Reverse Osmosis membrane antiscalant for feedwater with high concentration of ferric and/or aluminum coagulant carryover. Highly effective for control of aluminum silicate scales.
- Premium broad spectrum antiscalant designed to inhibit inorganic scale formation in membrane separation processes
- Designed for use with RO/NF feed water that contains high levels of iron in the ferric state (oxidized iron), and aluminum
- Inhibits calcium carbonate scale up to a Calcium Carbonate Nucleation Index (CCNI) of 2.2
- Maintains good scale inhibition even in the presence of high levels of iron
- Controls calcium sulfate, barium sulfate, strontium sulfate and silicate scales in waters with moderate scaling potential
- Effectively disperses metal oxides and other inorganic particulates such as silt and clays
- Stabilizes all metal ions to prevent metal hydroxide, metal phosphate, and metal silicate precipitation
- Environmentally compatible and fully biodegradable
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Clear yellow liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH: < 2.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.45 ± 0.05
- Solubility in water: Complete
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums
- 275 gallon totes and bulk shipments
Store in a cool, dry place. In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Normally fed continuously prior to the final cartridge filter. It should be injected by chemical dosing pump from a dilution tank or directly from the drum to the feedwater line. The amount of AWC A-108Fe required to inhibit scale formation depends on the quality of feedwater and size of the membrane system. An AWC technical representative will provide you the specific control range and the approximate dosage rate for your system.