We are immediately seeking a full-time Lab Technician to join our team of professionals in Tampa, Florida. All applicants must have an A.S. in Chemistry, and a minimum of 2 years wet chemistry experience in a professional setting.
MUST have a chemistry degree. Please do not apply if your only lab experience is related to blood-work laboratories – that is irrelevant experience for this position. We are looking for people who can perform chemistry related calculations and have experience in performing chemical experiments and chemical analyses.
- Sample preparation
- Wet chemistry
- Optical and electron microscopy
- Elemental and IR analysis for identification of deposits
- Accurate record keeping of data
- Assistance in preparing reports
- Ability to calibrate and operate laboratory equipment
- Good math skills and ability to perform basic calculations
- Good writing skills and grammar
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Associates or Bachelor degree in chemistry (Candidates without chemistry degrees need not apply)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- All applicants will be required to undergo an in-lab evaluation at our facility in Plant City, FL.