Limpador alcalino em pó oxigenado especialmente desenvolvido para remoção de incrustações orgânicas severas das Superfícies e poros das membranas de microfiltração e ultrafiltração.
- High strength oxygenated powder formulation specifically designed for removal of heavy organic fouling from microfiltration and ultrafiltration surfaces and pores
- Penetrates and removes biological slime
- Disperses inorganic particulates such as silt, silica, clay and other colloidal particles
- Removes polymers, emulsified oils, dyes and organic colors from the membrane surface
- Buffered to maintain pH range even when product is accidentally overdosed
- Compatible with most MF/UF modules
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for use in potable
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Odor: Odorless
- pH (2% solution): 10.6 ± 0.4
- Solubility in water (@ 25°C): Complete
- Peroxide Content (1% Solution): 1000 ppm as H2O2
- 50 lb. pails and 400 lb. non-returnable plastic drums
Safety and Handling
Store in cool, dry and well ventilated area. Keep containers closed. Wash contaminated clothes before re-use. Wash thoroughly after handling. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Chemical Feeding and Control
Prepare cleaning solution using MF/UF filtrate. For best results, avoid using high hardness water.Make cleaning solution using 9–17 lbs AWC UF-427 for every 100 gallons of water (~1–2 wt% Solution). Minimum total cleaning time of 3 hours is typically recommended for heavy fouling. Heating solution to the maximum temperature allowed by the module manufacturer will enhance cleaning results.
Cleaning procedure is as follows:
1. Circulate the cleaning solution throughout the modules with the filtrate valve closed, in the feed direction for 30 min (for tubular designs).
2. Alternate with soak for 30 minutes.
3. Reverse the direction of the flow and recirculate for 30 more minutes.
4. Repeat steps 1 – 3.
If pH decreases below the target pH range of 10.5–11.5, add more AWC UF-427 to maintain target pH range throughout the entire cleaning process. Do not exceed membrane manufacturer’s recommended exposure time to high pH cleaners, and do not exceed the membrane’s hydrogen peroxide tolerance. If back-flushing is permissible by the manufacturer, cleaning results may be enhanced by back flushing the cleaning solution from the filtrate to the feed for 15 minutes. After the cleaning is finalized the modules must be flushed with MF/UF filtrate.