- High strength powder formulation specifically designed to remove metal oxides from polyamide thin film composite membrane surfaces and water softener resins
- Produces an effervescent bubbling effect that improves cleaning efficacy
- Effective in dispersing some biofilms that may have formed a matrix with the metal oxides
- Assists in removal of carbonate and sulfate scales
- Compatible with all Thin Film Composite R.O. membranes from all major membrane suppliers
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for use in potable systems
- Appearance: White to tan powder
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (1% solution): 2.0 ± 0.3
- Solubility in water: Complete
- 50 lb. pails and 400 lb. non-returnable plastic drums
Safety and Handling
Store in cool, dry and well-ventiled area. Keep containers closed. Wash contaminated clothes before re-use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Chemical Feeding and Control
The water used to prepare the solution should be potable and free of residual chlorine or other oxidizing agents. The cleaning solution is prepared by adding 12–13 lbs of AWC C-225 for every 100 gallons of water (1.5 wt% Solution). The cleaning solution is then circulated throughout the system.