Formulação líquida de alta resistência desenvolvida especificamente para remover óxidos metálicos de superfícies de membrana composta de filme fino de poliamida e resinas de abrandadores de água.
- High strength liquid formulation specifically designed to remove metal oxides from polyamide thin film composite membrane surfaces and water softener resins
- Reduces ferric iron to the soluble ferrous form and sequesters it to maintain it in solution
- Effective in dispersing some biofilms that may have formed a matrix with the metal oxides
- Assists in removal of carbonate and phosphate scales
- Compatible with all Thin Film Composite R.O. membranes from all major membrane suppliers
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Clear, colorless liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- Solubility in water: Complete
- pH (1% Solution): 2.0 ± 0.5
- Specific Gravity: 1.15 ± 0.10
- 5 gallon pails
- 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums
- 275 gallon totes
Safety and Handling
Store in cool, dry and well ventilated area. Keep containers closed. Wash contaminated clothes before re-use. Wash thoroughly after handling. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Chemical Feeding and Control
The water used to prepare the solution should be potable and free of residual chlorine or other oxidizing agents. The cleaning solution is prepared by adding 17 lbs of UF-445 for every 100 gallons of water (2% Solution). The cleaning solution is then circulated throughout the system.