Anti-incrustante livre de fósforo que inibe a formação de incrustações por carbonato, sulfato e fosfato em sistemas de microfiltração (MF) e ultrafiltração (UF).
- Premium antiscalant designed to inhibit scale formation in Microfiltration and Ultrafiltration
- Inhibits calcium carbonate scale up to a Calcium Carbonate Nucleation Index (CCNI) of 2.0
- Inhibits formation of all carbonate, sulfate and phosphate scales
- Compatible with metal coagulants and non-ionic flocculants
- Phosphorous-free and environmentally compatible
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Clear colorless to yellow liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- Solubility in water: Complete
- pH (as is) @ 25°C: 3-5
- Specific Gravity: 1.20±0.05
5 gallon pails, 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums, 275 gallon totes and bulk shipments
Safety & Handling
Store in a cool, dry place. In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Chemical Feeding and Control
Normally fed continuously prior to the microfiltration or ultrafiltration system. It should be injected by chemical dosing pump from a dilution tank or directly from the drum to the feedwater line. This amount required to inhibit scale formation depends on the quality of feedwater and size of the membrane system. The specific control ranges will be specified by the technical representative and can also assist you in determining the appropriate dose rate for your system.