Aquacare Cartridge Filters Superior Filtration Technology
Aquacare technology produces superior depth filters with increased filtration capacity, longer lifetime, and higher performance that reduce overcall costs. Aquacare filters have high structural integrity combined with a greater void volume, giving a lower pressure drop, much improved dirt holding capacity and efficiency compared to conventional filters. Aquacare filters are made of polypropylene, a recognized environmentally safe and recyclable material for purity and ease of disposal.
- No chemicals to leach-out with new melt spinning and yarn forming process.
- No media migration because the yarn consists of continuous filaments.
- True graded density-new winding technology gives denser winding in inner layers and coarser winding in outer layers.
- High dirt holding capacity and longer life as particles are trapped throughout the entire cross section of filter.
- Better performance – multi-lobal cross section filaments with random 3 dimensional media structure captures more particles compared to conventional filters.
- High bulk media having improved void to solid ration gives higher flow rates with low pressure drop.
- 100% polypropylene – wide chemical compatibility and excellent micro-organism resistance.
- High structural stability, i.e. no shifting of media, excellent knife-edge sealing.
- Firmer structure gives improved resistance to particle unloading and more consistent performance.
- Incinerates to trace ash with no hazardous volatiles for environmentally friendly disposal.