Aquacare technology produces superior depth filters with increased filtration capacity, longer lifetime, and higher performance that reduce overcall costs. Aquacare filters have high structural integrity combined with a greater void volume, giving a lower pressure drop, much improved dirt holding capacity and efficiency compared to conventional filters. Aquacare filters are made of polypropylene, a recognized environmentally safe and recyclable material for purity and ease of disposal.
- No chemicals to leach-out with new melt spinning and yarn forming process.
- No media migration because the yarn consists of continuous filaments.
- True graded density-new winding technology gives denser winding in inner layers and coarser winding in outer layers.
- High dirt holding capacity and longer life as particles are trapped throughout the entire cross section of filter.
- Better performance – multi-lobal cross section filaments with random 3 dimensional media structure captures more particles compared to conventional filters.
- High bulk media having improved void to solid ration gives higher flow rates with low pressure drop.
- 100% polypropylene – wide chemical compatibility and excellent micro-organism resistance.
- High structural stability, i.e. no shifting of media, excellent knife-edge sealing.
- Firmer structure gives improved resistance to particle unloading and more consistent performance.
- Incinerates to trace ash with no hazardous volatiles for environmentally friendly disposal.