- High strength powder formulation specifically designed to remove metal oxides from membrane surfaces and water softener resins
- Especially effective in dissipating “mudballs” that build up at the ends of hollow fiber bundles
- Produces an effervescent bubbling effect that improves cleaning efficacy
- Does not contain any citric acid which can be disruptive to coagulation processes in waste treatment
- Effective in dispersing some biofilms that may have formed a matrix with the metal oxides
- Assists in removal of light carbonate scales
- Appearance: White to tan powder
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (1% solution): 2-4
- Solubility in water: Soluble
- 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums
Store in cool, dry, and well-ventilated area. Keep containers closed. Wash contaminated clothes before re-use. Wash thoroughly after handling. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
The water used to prepare the solution should be potable and free of residual chlorine or other oxidizing agents. The cleaning solution is prepared by adding 12–13 lbs. of AWC UF-425 for every 100 gallons of water (1.5 wt% Solution). The cleaning solution is then circulated throughout the system.