- Premium broad spectrum antiscalant designed to inhibit inorganic scale formation in membrane separator processors
- Inhibits calcium carbonate scale up to a Calcium Carbonate Nucleation Index (CCNI) of 2.3
- Controls calcium carbonate scale formation and maintains good scale inhibition even in the presence of ferric coagulant carryover
- Controls calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and strontium sulfate scales and inhibits silicate scales at moderate to high silica levels
- Effectively stabilizes metal ions and disperses metal oxides and other inorganic particulates such as silt and clay
- Environmentally compatible, especially where discharge of waste into the environment is a concern
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Colorless to light yellow liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- Solubility in water: Complete
- pH (as is) @25°C: <2.0
- Specific Gravity: 1.15±0.05
5 gallon pails, 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums, 275 gallon totes and bulk shipments
Store in a cool, dry place. In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Normally fed continuously prior to the final cartridge filter. It should be injected by chemical dosing pump from a dilution tank or directly from the drum to the feedwater line. The amount required to inhibit scale formation depends on the quality of feed water and operational parameters of the membrane system. The specific control ranges will be specified by the technical representative and can also assist you in determining the appropriate dose rate for your system grade preservatives.