- Premium phosphorous-free antiscalant designed to inhibit sulfate scales at high super saturations
- Inhibits formation of all carbonate and phosphate scales. It also exhibits control of reactive silica at low to moderate levels
- Able to disperse colloidal particulates such as silt, clay and colloidal silica
- Effectively stabilizes metal ions and disperses metal hydroxides
- Phosphorous-free and environmentally compatible
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60
- Appearance: Clear light yellow to amber liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- Solubility in water: Complete
- pH (as is) @ 25°C: 3-5
- Specific Gravity: 1.18 ± 0.05
5 gallon pails, 55 gallon non-returnable plastic drums, 275 gallon totes and bulk shipments
Safety & Handling
Store in a cool, dry place. In accordance with good safety practice, handle with care and avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or repeated contact with skin. For more information, see the Safety Data Sheet provided with this product.
Chemical Feeding and Control
Normally fed continuously prior to the final cartridge filter. It should be injected by chemical dosing pump from a dilution tank or directly from the drum to the feedwater line. The amount of AWC A-120 required to inhibit scale formation depends on the quality of feedwater and size of the membrane system. An AWC technical representative will provide yo with the specific control range and the approximate dosage rate for your system.